Currently Viewing as
Flexibility results in IDEAL SOLUTIONS
Surency provides flexible and straightforward reimbursement accounts and vision insurance options. We are proud to offer plans that are easy to use and easy to understand.
Surency Flex Plan Options
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Use to pay for qualified medical expenses or dependent care expenses
- Contributions are made on a pre-tax basis
- Entire election amount is available at the start of the plan year (excluding dependent care FSAs)
- Unused funds are forfeited at the end of the year, unless your employer chooses to allow rollover or a grace period
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Must be enrolled in an HDHP and not covered by any other non-qualifying health plan
- Can be enrolled in both an HSA and a limited purpose FSA or a limited purpose HRA
- Employee-owned account
- Use to pay for qualified medical expenses until age 65 when funds can be withdrawn penalty-free
- Anyone can contribute
- Funds are only available as they are deposited into the account
- Funds roll over each year and go with you if you terminate employment
- In the event of death, funds can be passed to a beneficiary
Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA)
- Use to pay for qualified medical expenses
- Only the employer contributes
- Funds may only be available as they are deposited into the account (employer specifies)
- Employer specifies if unused funds roll over at the end of the year
- Use to pay for mass transit or parking at work
- Set aside money pre-tax
- Use Surency Flex Benefits Card so no claim form is necessary
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Fill out the form and a Surency team member will reach out to help you as soon as possible.
Thank you for visiting Surency.com.
Please select one of the following:
Learn more about Surency
© 2020 Surency Life & Health Insurance Co.