- Surency is looking for a results-oriented CDH Claims Processor to join our team at our Wichita location.
- We are seeking a highly-motivated and success-driven CDH Claims Processor who combines exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to positively adapt to change in a dynamic fast-paced environment all while delivering the highest level of customer service. It is also vital that you display exceptional verbal and written communication, negotiation, and active-listening skills.
- This is full-time position.
- Training Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Post Training Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm & Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Answering customer calls and/or written inquires for the purpose of sharing and obtaining information. Tasks may include retrieving files and other information.
- Document calls and requests for the purpose of recording contact, type of call, and resolution. Tasks may include call tracking, completing forms, and directing requests to the appropriate department.
- Performs claims processing procedures, including but not limited to, entry of claims, approving substantiated claims, denying claims for lack of or improper documentation, processing suspension of debit cards, requesting information from customers, activating debit cards, sending out refund requests, quarterly statements, and other communications as needed. Uses the internal imaging system to properly record and store claims information for future audits.
Surency provides flexible and straightforward reimbursement accounts and vision insurance options. We are proud to offer plans that are easy to use and easy to understand. It is our mission to provide impeccable solutions to our members and to communicate in a manner that is kind, clear and complementary to their lifestyle.
Our CDH (consumer directed health) products, also known as our Surency Flex products, include Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and more. To use these accounts, our customers put money in them pre-tax to use for specific eligible expenses – saving them money on their taxes. As a CDH Claims Processor, you will view these claims and process them according to IRS guidelines, providing any communication to the customer that is needed.
Surency employees enjoy outstanding benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays, and fitness reimbursement. We offer competitive wages with bonus potential, plus top notch benefits! Come join our Team!
Surency is An Equal Opportunity Employer.