Want to join a growing, winning team and work for a company selected both locally and nationally as a Best Place to Work that dreams big, innovates, and has fun? Healthy lives are at the heart of what we do, which is why our organization has been named as a 2022 and 2023 Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America. If you have a strong record of putting customers first, sharing ideas, collaborating with others who enjoy a fast-paced, fun, and engaging environment, we want to learn more about you!
At Surency, we strive for excellence in everything we do while living well through a holistic culture of health and wellness. We earn customer trust and loyalty every single day. We put the user first – their needs drive our innovative solutions. We strive to be inclusive, curious, and collaborative and we care about and support our community.
How We take Care of Our People:
- A diverse, fun, and engaging workplace that feels like a small and close-knit community that will make you feel at home while you are at work!
- “You” time: we offer paid vacation, sick time, personal time, holidays, floating holidays, your birthday off with pay, and paid volunteer time for you to give back to a non-profit of your choice.
- Top-notch health benefits: we offer best in class health, dental, vision, and supplemental plans.
- Competitive compensation package that includes an annual bonus and merit increase.
- 401(k) plan with company match and additional contribution for those who are eligible.
- SupportLinc: 24/7, 365 Employee Assistance and Wellness program for you and everyone in your household.
- Career growth: Education/tuition assistance, corporate memberships, seminars, lunch and learns, etc.
- Healthy Workplace: Gym membership benefits. The Culture and Wellness Committees plan various fitness and healthy habits challenges, cooking demonstrations, mental health seminars, social and volunteer engagement opportunities, and more.
Surency is looking for a Sales Executive in Texas. Surency provides straightforward reimbursement accounts, vision insurance and COBRA administration. We are proud to offer plans that are easy to use and understand.
- Attains monthly and annual sales quotas across multiple new lines and upsells additional lines of business in our existing groups in Texas.
- Develops statewide sales plans, establishes sales priorities, and executes multi-channel sales strategies across two states.
- Prospects for business through networking and lead generation.
- Analyzes the business, competitive environment, challenges and needs of sophisticated brokers and complex prospects in a wide variety of states, industries, and geographies. Responsible for establishing, maintaining, and expanding relationships with existing brokers, groups, and customers.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining, and expanding relationships with existing brokers, groups, and customers.
- Customizes complex business solutions to meet each prospect’s needs while having a strong knowledge of the customer’s business and our products, services, and capabilities.
- Ensures that customer, broker, and prospect’s needs are addressed and resolved quickly, personally, and responsively.
- Coordinates with the Implementation Specialist to manage implementation of new customer accounts.
- Provides weekly sales reports and ensures all sales activities, quotes and sales are entered on a daily and weekly basis.
- Tasks may include working with the Implementation Specialist and multiple internal departments to ensure smooth new group transitions.
- College degree required. Sales, marketing, business, or education field is preferred. Requires life and health insurance license for all states in which the sales executive sells products.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in sales is required. Experience in selling service-related products is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently required.
- Negotiation, selling to customer’s needs, relationship-building, managing process, developing budget required.
- Knowledge of sales and the insurance industry is preferred.
- Ability to travel frequently required.
Surency is an equal opportunity employer.