Are you a new Surency Vision member? Welcome! Here's a quick guide on how to get started using your benefits:
- Locate an in-network vision provider, or check to see if your current provider is in our network. Why does the provider need to be "in-network"? If a provider is an in-network provider, it means that they have agreed to charge our members lower fees. You will save money just by visiting an in-network provider versus an out-of-network provider out of the gate. To find a provider, you will need to know which network your group plan is using. It will either be the "Access Network" or the "Insight Network". You will find this on the Surency Vision ID Card that was (or will soon be) mailed to you. Then, click here, select your network, and search by zip code, your current location, services, brands of glasses sold, and more!
- Make an appointment. Some providers have a "Schedule Appointment" button next to their names within the search. Others you can call or email to set up an appointment.
- Arrive at your appointment. You will need to show your ID card when you go to your appointment. If you do not have your physical ID card yet, you may download the Surency Vision mobile app, where you can easily access your Mobile ID Card. You will need your ID number to get logged in for the first time. If you need any help logging in, please contact us at 866-818-8805.
- Check your Surency Vision Benefits Summary to find out at what frequency your allowance may be applied to your vision purchases. You can view this on the Surency Vision mobile app or by logging in to your Surency Vision Member Account by clicking Plan Design once logged in. Your Member Account login information will be the same as your login information for the mobile app.
- Buy glasses or contacts. To purchase your glasses or contacts in-network, you may either buy these through your in-network doctor to get your in-network benefits, an in-network retail store, or online through Glasses.com or ContactsDirect.com. Through those websites, you can input your Surency Vision information and have your benefits applied as you check out!