Want to check your health care account balances and submit receipts anywhere, anytime? Surency AdvantagePlus has an app for that!
Surency's services, support and flexibility are available on the Surency AdvantagePlus Mobile app - formatted for easy use on iPhone and Android devices.
Within the FREE Surency AdvantagePlus app, members can:
- Check flexible spending account (FSA), dependent care flexible
spending account (DC FSA), health reimbursement arrangement (HRA),
and/or health savings account (HSA) balances
- File new Healthcare FSA, HRA, and DC FSA claims
- Contribute and distribute HSA funds.
- Upload receipts using your mobile device’s camera
- View account activity
Here's how it works:
1) Download the Mobile App
- Search the Apple Store or Google Play (Android) for Surency AdvantagePlus, or click on the appropriate button below.
- Download the free app to your device.
2) Log in to the Mobile Application
- If you are a new member, before logging into the app, you will first need to create your account by clicking here. Use the information below to log in for the first time:
Username: first name + last four digits of your Social Security Number
Password: last name + last four digits of your Social Security Number
For example, if your name is John Smith and the last four digits of your SSN are 1234, your username would be john1234 and your password would be smith1234.
If your last name is hyphenated, your password should be entered with no hyphen or space between the two names. For example, if your name is Jane Smith-Jones and the last four digits of your SSN are 1234, your username would be jane1234 and your password would be smithjones1234.
- When you first open the app, you will be asked for your user ID and password, this is the same login you use to access the Surency AdvantagePlus website on your computer.
- You will be prompted to select a 4-digit passcode for security that you will use to enter the mobile app from then on.
3) Trouble shooting
- If you exceed the maximum number of failed logins, your account will be locked for security purposes. Contact Surency at 866.818.8805 for assistance or click the ‘Forget Password’ link within the Member Login.
- If you get a message about setting up additional security, login to the Member Login and answer the 5 security questions.
If you have issues logging in using your new Surency AdvantagePlus mobile app, please contact Surency’s Customer Service department at 866.818.8805.